Sunday, August 4, 2013

Brittany Patterson

Hey everyone,

In my line of work, I meet a lot of models, some very established and some up and comers. I'm going to start spotlighting the models that I work with and today I want to introduce you to my friend Brittany. We've worked together on a couple of shoots now and I have to say.....this is someone to keep your eyes on. Such a beautiful young woman and so easy to work with, and when the camera starts snapping, you get shot after shot of just plain awesome. She's fairly new to the modeling world but I can see her going very far indeed. As far as a makeup artists perspective, she has an absolutely stunning face to work on and every time she sits down in my makeup chair, magic happens.  I'm a serious fan :)







No comments:

Post a Comment